Thursday, October 27, 2011

You had me at a matching doll costume


When I decided to learn to sew one of the first things I thought was "wouldn't it be so much fun to make the kids halloween costumes." Then, last year as I was drawing checks onto fabric with a sharpie because I couldn't find fabric that looked like Woody's shirt, I swore I would never do it again.

When the Pottery Barn Kids catalog came, Henry and Lucy both found costumes they liked.  Then they went on sale.  Plus, there was a matching costume for Bitty Baby and free shipping.  Sold.



And here is sweet Maggie.  She wore the same costume Henry did when he was a baby.  Who doesn't love a little chick?

We went trick-or-treating at Henry's school tonight.  Will, Maggie and I are going to be gone for Halloween, but Henry and Lucy will go again on Monday night.  I am not really sure how much candy two little people need, but they are bound and determined to get as much as they can.  They did sweetly sit on the floor and sort and trade it for half an hour today.

No comments:

Post a Comment