Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Best Part of My Week

Well, it's been almost two weeks since I've updated the best part of my week, but who's counting.  Our life has continued to barrel forward at full speed.  We've had so many things going on lately.

1.  Football: Henry has been playing flag football at the Southeast Y.  He really enjoys the game.  His favorite part is "sending the ball," otherwise known as hiking the ball.  When the ball came towards him last week, I noticed that he backed away a little.  I asked him after the game if he was afraid of the ball.  he answered, "No.  I just don't want anyone to steal my flag."  



2.  Field trips: I got to go on field trips with Henry and Lucy this week.  I love being able to do this.  Henry's class went to Stage One to see Ferdinand the Bull.  He sat with me on the way there but insisted on sitting with his friends on the way home.



Lucy's preschool class went to the fire station.  She really liked climbing on the fire truck.



3.  Fall Weather: We have enjoyed a beautiful week of weather.  On Thursday, the kids played in the yard and we set up the bounce house.  Rarely do I actually sit down and watch my kids play, but I pulled up a chair and just relaxed.  I don't know why I don't do this more often.



And here's the rest of the audience.  My sweet Grandma came over for dinner, too.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment