Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Grade

Several weeks ago, Henry started First Grade at Cedar Grove Elementary School.  He is in Mrs. Mitchell's class.


Of course, Cedar Grove is not new to Henry, or our family.  I was a student there when I was a little girl and my dad was a student there when he was growing up.  Combine that with the fact that I went to school with so many of the teachers, and it feels like home.



After an amazing year last year in Mrs. Strange's room, he was a little nervous on his first day.
It turns out he had nothing to worry about, as he has adjusted very well.  He has already become a stronger reader, and I am excited to see how much he will learn this year.  Of course, his favorite part of the day is PE.  My favorite part of the day is watching him get off the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment